View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 04:50 PM   #175
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I hope what's going on with Slater & Rhyno has a good payoff for Rhyno.

The team isn't going anywhere so it feels right to split the two up, possibly turning Rhyno heel as he gets sick and tired of Slater losing and not toughening up.

As for Slater, a new singles run would be good but a new theme would be greatly needed.

"I'm just one man, but I'm the One Man Band! Well baby, not us three...." makes no sense for a tag team so it'll make even less sense for a singles competitor.

• I actually thought that Hawkins was going to win his match as it was Christmas and it would be referenced as being a "Christmas Miracle" but all that went out the window when Bαlor's music hit.

I've said it before, but I think a good payoff for Hawkins' losing streak would be for him win a championship, as it would be so unexpected.

• This new secretary look Dana Brooke has intrigues me.

• Man, I love Woken Matt Hardy. I was wrong about him.

Making a bunch of noises in a microphone for thirty seconds is just top-notch. The man's a genius.*

• I'm really disliking this Enzo/Nia thing. I was really hoping Gulak would burst through the double doors in the background and interrupt Enzo & Nia. That would have been funny.

• Once again we get Tag-Team Champions consisting of two guys thrown together at the last minute.

Why?

I guess this shows how bad the division is on Raw and why SmackDown's is so much more superior.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote