View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #27
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollermacka View Post
Alot of guys mentioned (Cody, Aries, Callihan) claim that they're making more now than they were in the WWE, I guess they only know for sure but I can see them being able to do it. I mean, I can almost guarantee Aries isn't getting $20 and some nachos per show

I guess I was thinking about it, in terms of guy like Galloway and Christian. Both guys were just kinda treading water in WWE, then they left and came back as way bigger stars then before. Could a guy like Apollo (Crews) do the same thing? He's not really doing much on the main roster, but has all the tools to be a big star if booked correctly. Can you see Apollo going to ROH, Japan or TNA, getting a huge push and becoming a bigger star than if he had just stayed in the position he's in now?
They also have to work twice as hard for said money
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote