View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 07:37 PM   #17
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dolph leaving would be silly from a financial point of view. He'd find work easily and any other promotion would push him to the top (New Japan included, don't fool yourselves). Artistically it would freshen him up. But his value isn't going to increase to the point where I think he comes back with a bigger contract than he has now. He'll just get to have a really good match with Okada.

Cesaro is someone I would have said a few years ago, but he's building up quite a bit of capital with the company. Bo Dallas could ask for an out for a few years just to go and get a lot better to come back, I guess. Vince probably wouldn't look down on him for that, given how low his position at the moment is and how young he is.

I think The Balor Club, frankly, sucks, but Karl Anderson used to brag about making $750,000 a year. I think they would be nuts to turn away such a big paycheck when they aren't that good in the first place. Anderson will probably get a cushy job at the PC in a few years. Luke Gallows is doing about as well as he can for as much as he can. Finn Balor is probably not hurting for cash either. He could go and "tear it up" in Japan again, but similarly to Ziggler, it's not going to make him more valuable.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote