View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 01:28 PM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Who should "just leave" the WWE?

So I was listening to Jericho's podcast with Sami Callihan and he brought up how he just wasn't happy in NXT and asked for his release. I will say (baseball bat incident aside) he has made a good career for himself post WWE. It probably was better for his career to leave just like Drew Galloway, Cody, Austin Aries, even Christian back in 06, than to just stay where he was. So if you looked at the main rosters, who do you think should "bet on themselves" and leave WWE to try and make it in Japan/ Mexico or the American independents?

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote