View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #36272
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Noid, please do not reply to my posts. I do not agree with anything you have to say and even on the rare chance you do stumble upon a truth at some point in the future, I have already decided that you are an insidious worm and that I don't care enough about you to gain a more educated stance, even if it is presented to me clearly and correctly.

I do not feel the need to give a detailed respond to your noxious posts, as you said yourself, those with comprehension can clearly see that you consistently misinterpret straight forward information to further your own hostile agenda. I do not require a detailed analysis stacked with futile counter points, no defence is needed against your nonsensical accusations. You are a thoroughly unpleasant, unintelligent man, and I hope you can find something positive in your life instead of using it to attack others for daring to enjoy something that you cannot.

Now fuck off you odious twat.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote