View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:11 PM   #36269
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
lol fuck off Noid you odious twat
Nice logic there. Great discussion. It's wonderful to see you respond to the actual points raised. This might actually top "Okay you're trolling, I get it" when someone points out the holes in your, ironically, tangential thinking. I also love the logic of "Of course I knew it was stupid, that is why I said it." Use words you understand the meaning of -- you can't say someone has a problem with staying on topic when your most recent discussion history with that person spirals into you trying to change the subject, create personal red herrings and introduce distracting information. Maybe you should go on about who actually invented being an uncreative fuck in order to point out how The Young Bucks are even uncreative at that?

I don't need to feel like the smartest guy in the room. In fact, I hate it, because I get bored so quickly. I thrive on discourse with people smarter than me -- it's how I learn new things. I haven't learnt the things you have apparently taught me though. I've had what explained to me about The Young Bucks? I joined the conversation on the last page and then you made the comment I directly quoted and responded to. Are you just making stuff up for convenience's sake?

Anyway, I'm done with this level of "discussion" now. I'm sure people with comprehension skills can read what you've said and take it down by applying their own reasoning processes. They don't need me to point out why it's daft. You're a dead conversation at this point.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote