View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #36260
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Noid is championing ignorance to justify hatred at this point. He seems to have a lot of trouble with comprehension and flies off on tangents. He's had things explained to him repeatedly and just goes back to his misinformed original view then has to resort to patronisation and insulting the intelligence of others. He might as well be debating himself so I've no desire to indulge him further. Fuck Noid.

His last sentence there doesn't even make sense, and again is a bombastic assumption designed to make Noid feel like he's the smartest guy in the room. Of course I realise people finding it hilarious that the Bucks would get a cease and desist wouldn't find it hilarious that it's a Young Bucks manufactured storyline. My entire post says that very thing and nothing else. That's why I wrote it.

If you read back mine or Hasney's earlier posts we were both alluding to it being a work (of ridiculous proportions), but the responses kept coming so I figured I would state it outright. I like you too Fan, mostly for the ability to add Dango to end of your name, but you're also one of the good guys
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote