View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 02:11 PM   #17
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Final Heaven View Post
Because without shirts they look like gross fat Samoans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Electric View Post
From what I know AOP aren't Samoan and also if Ellering doesn't come up with them then I wouldn't put them with Heyman, especially if Lesnar is to leave after Wrestlemania.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
AOP paired with Jinder Mahal on Smackdown.
I think the one with the big shoulder tattoo is part Indian (one of his parents is from India) so the Jinder thing is possible but I want to say the other is Eastern European.

I included Heavy Machinery because as people mentioned with War Machine coming in and TM 61 back (plus I've heard there's some other teams coming up soon).... I don't really see them becoming the centerpiece of the tag division anymore. I could see them "getting over" with the casual audience better than AoP could. With Otis doing the worm and Tucker doing the "horn" taunt before hitting the big splash, I could see them getting a big push, whereas you already have Bludgeon Bros as monster heels, AoP may not have the same Impact in either tag division.... unless they go to 205 Live
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote