View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 04:33 AM   #1187
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
So I've noticed my first official bug/glitch in RD...I have E Mgr. Lana (+23 POW to DECK) & L WWE Universev (+75 CHA to SELF), same as in Exhibition. Well, earlier today I was playing a RD match, and waffling on which boost to use...tapped L Universe first, then E Lana...but when I went to apply POW boost to deck, I hadn't decided who my next move would be with, so I was scanning the board and holding down one card before deciding on a different one. So, here's where all goes haywire: after letting up on the superstar card I was holding a second ago, it applied the +75 to self CHA boost and didn't grant +23 POW to deck, BUT...the POW boost drops off the screen and now all of a sudden I have a 2nd CHA boost use when it should only be good 1×. A "2-For-the-Price-of-1", if you will. Normally, I'd let it slide, but I retried it a few more times with the same results, and I don't want others with strong decks beat up weak defenseless decks with this.
Finally got a response at 9:15PM EST last night to that as "Event Issues feedback" that I e-mailed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Mike', Cat Daddy Games
Hello,

I just forwarded this to our development team to investigate. Thanks for the feedback and for playing!

Mike
Should be interesting to see what, if anything is done about that.

In other less interesting news, I reached my 11,250th match played with exactly 8,750W - 2,500 L. Weird. Definitely didn't see that coming. Now 250 matches to 2nd UR LR Paige...
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote