View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:45 AM   #4203
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
DVDs yay!

Expendables - 5/5

As fucking as this is, a sequel where "Mr. Church" is the villain, and Van Damme finally joins, and they're trying to get Ray Park, Mr T, Hulk Hogan, Dwayne Johnson, and Vin Diesel involved sounds too good to be real. And if I can read Stallone's mind well enough; if this movie was a Justice League of action heroes, Expendables 2 will be JLA vs Avengers. A fuckin battle royal of action guys. I can't wait.

The Last Air Bender - 3/5

I can't detail what I dislike about the movie without sounding like a geeky child-boy again so on a positive note: the movie improves in the second half, the effects are stunning, and I like the cast for the most part. Rather not get into what I find to be negatives now. As expected, this movie isn't nearly the train wreck people made it out to be.

Splice - 5/5

Pretty insane mind-fuck of a movie.

Predators - 4/5

This one also makes me more excited for a future sequel. It certainly feels like Predator, but like Superman Returns it's a bit heavy on the original movie worship. Given the budget, this really should/could have been the second Predator movie. Now that it's honored with a proper sequel, I wonder where they can take this.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote