View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 09:14 AM   #209
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I have a feeling that this is going to be all babyface wins.
I was fully expecting that too. Just looking at the card, it doesn't seem at all unfeasible. The exhibition matches all call for face wins. And with the title matches - everybody expects Reigns to beat Brock. Nakamura's low blowed AJ a million times and is now owed some comeuppance. Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, and Cedric Alexander only just won their titles. Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt are obviously winning the Raw Tag titles since The Bar have left for SmackDown.

The only one giving me pause is the SmackDown Tag Title match. Not only have the Bludgeons only had the belts for a few weeks, but days before the show one of them finally ate a pin for the first time since their return. I feel like that would've been saved for the show if the Usos were getting the belts back. So I'm thinking the Bludgeons may get DQ'ed and the Usos will fight them off afterwards or something.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote