View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 12:43 AM   #194
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
How so? This is 2018, not 2008, and the women's division has come a hell of a long way since. Their matches are no longer just 3-4 minute piss breaks.
AJ Styles vs Nakamura with some actual meat to it for one. There is a 50 man Royal Rumble which should be filled with surprises. The IC ladder match should be good. The Expedition of Gold continues. I wasn't against Mahal's push, just thought it was poorly executed and Jeff is on of my favorites. The rest of the card isn't bad either. That's why I'm looking forward to the show.

I'll admit women's wrestling has got alot better but not as a whole. There are few women on the roster that could not be a "piss break" match and the length has nothing to do with it. Charlotte, Asuka and Banks are the only three that really stick out in the ring. Alexa, Bayley, Naomi, and Carmella are all your typical Divas from years past with more air time. Which is also another problem as they've done too much too fast with this Women's Revolution. What match would you put on the card for women if it was possible? A match involving Rousey is the only one that makes sense and might be too early to do anything like that anyway.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote