View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 07:41 PM   #70
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
AJ is the perfect intersection of ring skill, mic skills, popularity, charisma, experience, credibility, aesthetic, marketability and, seemingly, attitude. He may not be the best in any one area (although I don't know if you will find someone better in the ring), but the way they all scaffold each other and negate any perceived weaknesses he might have is a perfect fit for WWE. Right now, anyway.

I'm very pro-Styles, and I'm not very pro many other people, because no one comes off like a star. He pulls that off. Even when they find that "guy," he'll still be buzzing around making them look good and getting everyone to pay attention. An amazing talent. He has fit the WWE and the WWE has, somewhat surprisingly, fit him. It's a perfect arrangement at the moment. They should follow it through to its logical conclusion, whatever that may be. He's the least offensive new WWE Champion since Bryan, which takes us back 5 years now. If they just change their focus a little bit, they might be able to milk even more out of him.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote