View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #23
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Some of the matches were still great though even then. DDP, Booker T, Steiner, Benoit were allhaving killermatches at the top of the card and there was loads of talent in the undrcard.
i would agree with this. i think, to me at least, the bad writing and angles really over shadows some of the matches.

Like i get 1995 had Dungeon of Doom, but given it was 95 and we were used to seeing Hogan take on these larger then life characters...so it made sense to me

The shit WCW pulled later on just made no sense
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote