View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 04:50 PM   #999
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• The opening McMahon/Austin segment was actually entertaining.

• The segment with Angle & Co. seemed a bit weird and like it had no real purpose. It was basically "look at all these guys you haven't seen in a while! Remember them?".

• The Undertaker promo was also a bit weird. What was that all about?

• I was pretty happy to see Big Johnny and seeing Regal just reminded me of how much I enjoyed his (depressingly) short run as GM. As for Bischoff, he's beginning to look his age.

• I'm so happy Miz won the title. Reigns did absolutely nothing for that title. The Miz has shown that he can make people care about The Intercontinental Championship and make it interesting.

However, with Regins dropping the title, it just means he's much more likely to with the Royal Rumble match and then win the Universal Championship at WrestleMania.

• I was pretty surprised to see MVP.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him make a return.

• I get the feeling that The Peep Show was a replacement for The Cutting Edge as Edge couldn't make it.

• Ric Flair is looking old as shit these days.

I'm happy he's still alive though. That's always good.

• I never really cared for the whole Wyatt/Hardy thing but hopefully this is the end of it. It's served its purpose in changing Hardy. Hardy and pretty much everything about it sucked.

• They were pretty damn generous with their use of "some of the greatest female superstars of all time" when you see The Bellas, Kelly Kelly and even Maria there.

Terri was a big surprise however and no Lita was another big surprise.

Also, God Damn how great does Torrie Wilson look?

She must have drank that water that Lita and Beth Phoenix drank during their time there. She looks amazing.

As for Trish, she's like Bischoff, in that she's beginning to look her age.

• I found it Hugh Morris that they actually blacked out Johnny Cash's finger on Elias' shirt.

Why even wear it if it's going to be censored?

I've never really been into Elias since he debuted but I'll try and see what he's all about if his altercation with Cena leads to something between the two.

• The Slater/Dudleys & Co. segment made no sense.

Also, what the fuck is "Dilly Dilly"?

• Oh, DX. Cool. I guess.

The match (which surprisingly was the main event) was a bit rubbish and I'm not really a fan Triple H being all chummy and smarky with Bαlor.

In fact, I don't really like it when Triple H is like that with anyone, but he seems to do it a hell of a lot.

• The show overall was pretty much just "look at all these guys you haven't seen in a while! Remember them?", just like the Angle & Co. segment. It was just a pretty bad show. Especially when it comes to The Manhattan Center. I really thought they would have used it more but all we got was two two minute matches and two weird promos.

What was the point of booking The Manhattan Center?

I think this Raw was probably the worst "special" the WWE has ever done. It's certainly a strong contender anyway.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote