View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #233
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Are you talking about the SummerSlam card? Owens and Rusev are already booked.
I apologize -- I don't follow that closely anymore. Orton vs. Rusev should be a good little match. If Orton is still taking some time off, this could re-heat Rusev quiet effectively. But it could also just be a nice little way to get Orton a win back. It's not like Rusev is exactly hot right now. But good on him for getting the Orton match.

Personally, I'd like it if Orton won and then turned heel on Nakamura in a "You did what I couldn't do" move. Cena is apparently heading over to RAW, so Nakamura vs. Orton seems like the most "emboldening" match for Naks.

Styles vs. Owens seems like a vehicle to get to Owens vs. Shane, which is fine by me. People still care about Shane, and if they add the bells and whistles, Owens can play that hardcore game about as well as anybody today.

Styles seems like the odd man out after SummerSlam. It's possible they just jam him with a random guy like Rusev or Corbin, but if Joe does head over (wasn't he advertised on some Smackers shows?) then Styles vs. Joe for the US Title would be really cool eventually. Or maybe they even bring over a guy like Cesaro for the Styles match. Or run something with Zayn or Gable, face vs. face. I wish they were doing more with Styles, but he's a good supplement to whatever else is going on. I just hope they move away from Mahal in the title picture.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote