View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 04:42 PM   #217
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• The US Title match was really good but I do hope that SummerSlam is the end of it, which it looks like it will be.

• Everytime I see The Usos, I love them a little bit more.

• Again, Fandango & Breeze provide the humour.

If what Fandango said is anything to go by, then the whole "log, syrup, rose" thing is a just a bunch of gibberish. If you reverse what Fandango said, it's just gibberish too, which makes the whole segment that little bit more Hugh Morris.

• Aiden English's clean win over Sami Zayn reminded me of when I was at SmackDown and witnessed Curt Hawkins' clean win over Apollo Crews.

I really wasn't expecting either of them and when they happened, I was both surprised and ecstatic.

I hope this keeps up for English and it leads to something good for him.

• Rusev/Gable was another enjoyable match.

It sucks though that Rusev is now dealing with Orton. Personally, I would have rather have seen a Rusev/Gable feud.

Now, we have to witness Rusev being fed to Orton.

• Good main event but bloody hell did Cena's landing at the end look painful.

You could tell right after the three-count that Nakamura was worried about Cena and wanted to check if he was alright, and I see I'm not the only one that saw Nakamura apologising to Cena and all that.

I can't help but think that one of two things will happen at SummerSlam.

1: Nakamura wins but is quickly dethroned by a cashing-in Baron Corbin.
2: Nakamura has Jinder beat but Corbin cashes in and steals the victory.

I really can't see Jinder winning at SummerSlam. The whole Nakamura/Corbin thing is still unfinished and I feel that it's going to continue after SummerSlam with perhaps the WWE Championship being thrown in to make it more interesting.

If by some miracle Jinder retains, then the MITB briefcase could possibly be thrown into the Nakamura/Corbin feud instead.

• But anyway, SmackDown was pretty good this week.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote