View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #16
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I am not a big Cena Sucks guy, but it's good that he is a part timer. I never thought I'd say this about anybody but I feel like it's time for him to ride off in the sunset. Unless he decides to go heel there is absolutely nothing left for Cena to do. I kind of feel like there is really no point in him being there. He's not going to put talent over, if he does it won't make a star out of them. I just feel there's no compelling story left for Cena to be in.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote