View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 06:19 PM   #24
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo
Well since Eddie has been carrying Smackdown for quite a while, I think that he can give his opinions without facing much backlash, and might even have some character control. Only the main eventers have significant pull when it comes to ideas about their character, so if Eddie really had a problem about it, he would have said so. He knows that JBL needs to get the title soon before he gets stale and all of the fans think of him as a joke. With his CNBC firing, much publicity was given to the show and may have attracted more fans. This ensures that another significant heel is a mainstay on Smackdown.
That's the thing. I think he can afford to be vocal, but I also think he should be vocal. However, I don't doubt he's worried about the possibility of being buried, no matter how over he's been.

The WWE has encouraged an environment of silence and sycophancy, with the threat of ruining people who voice themselves. Basically, it's like driving down the road with a drunk driver, remaining silent because the driver has threatened to kick you out of the car (while it's still moving) if you question his capacity to drive.

Unfortunately, they have some of the most knowledgable people in the wrestling business, and don't seem to be listening to them.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote