View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 11:07 PM   #248
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Ewww the rest of The Shield call Roman the big dog? ugh
Well, they've been doing that a long time; since coining that whole "Hounds of Justice" phrase and having all the cerberus iconography associated with them. It just didn't become noticable/insufferable until WWE decided to run with that as something that needs to be shoehorned into getting Roman over in addition to shoving the camera up his nose during their entrances well before Seth even turned on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Why was Roman standing watching a monitor in the back for so long?
He wanted to make absolutely sure Joe was talking about him. Didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

... my usual TL;DR doesn't appear to be on the agenda for tonight, as the internet fun police appear to be all over this week's episode of RAW. Guess I'm just going to read through this thread to catch up and call it a day.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote