View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #20052
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by The Rock's #1 fan ... The Rock:

Quote:
Harry Smith has announced that he has acquired the trademark rights to use the British Bulldog name. In the below announcement, he also confirms that going forward in NOAH he will be billed as “The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith Jr”…

“A big announcement to be made! Ownership and trademark of the name “British Bulldog” has been granted, won and paid by me. Now going forward in Pro Wrestling NOAH I will be known as the “British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith Jr.”
Quote:
Wrestlingdvdnetwork.com has confirmed that a Shane McMahon DVD will be released sometime in May. WWE is also considering releasing “Best of the United States Championship” in May, so they may decide not to release Shane O’Mac’s DVD. The uncertainty may be caused by the uncertainty of Shane being involved with the DVD.
Quote:
"Not too long after i was back working, Vince had a meeting with a few of us, including myself, 'Taker, and Hunter, and he told us how we needed to start building up these younger guys.

That's when Vince laid out his plans. He said, "Hunter, you're going to work with Sheamus and start building him. Shawn, you're going to work with Miz and start building him. And 'Taker, you're going to work with Drew McIntyre and start building him."
Excerpt from a book called "My Favorite Match" that included WWE wrestlers telling stories of their own. The matches HBK mentions would have happened at Mania 26 before Vince eventually dropped the plans since he felt none of the young guys were ready/worthy yet. Longer part of the HBK story from NeoGAF's monthly wrestling thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=9959

Quote:
It was reported earlier that AAA star Myzteziz, Luis Ignacio Urive Alvirde would be leaving the promotion.

The former / ‘original’ Sin Cara in WWE, Alvirde apparently walked out on the promotion but then said later he would join CMLL after fulfilling his obligations to AAA, and would resume working as ‘Mistico’, the name he is most known for, leading to some confusion.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting AAA owns the Myzteziz name, and may have someone else work the gimmick, similar to WWE owning the ‘Sin Cara’ name and having a new wrestler wear the mask. As far as Alvirde working as Mistico, it’s being said he doesn’t want to return to using that name, even though CMLL owns it. He did previously claim he owned the Sin Cara name, which is untrue, and the name might actually hurt his image with Mexican fans.
The new name he ended up deciding on was Mistico 2.0 as a loophole to get around CMLL's ownership of the name.

Quote:
"I've approached them. Dusty (Rhodes) approached them on my behalf. For whatever reason, the office has their favorite guys. I understand that. One of the first deals I made when I signed with Vince McMahon was that when I was done that I wanted to coach. It's water under the bridge, it ain't going to happen. It's never going to happen," Animal said.

Animal singled out the Performance Center needing tag team wrestling coaching in particular. He said that there's a lot of favoritism involved in who gets jobs right now, and he things that coaching the tag division is crucial.

"You have to have guys coaching who know tag team wrestling. You have to have the experience. The business has to get away from 'this guy is my buddy, so he gets a job,'" said Animal.
Part of a recent the interview Road Warrior Animal had with Jobbing Out podcast. https://soundcloud.com/jobbingout/jo...ctober-15-2015

Quote:
I can tell you one we did on Rhyno. We were doing some shows in Tennessee and he was staying at my house with Billy Gunn. Billy and I went out drinking the night before the show and so we made Rhyno drive the next day. We were going to Jackson, Tennessee and my brother is a police officer there – and he looks nothing like me. So I had my brother pull us over and mess with Rhyno. He did the whole windows down, hands on the steering wheel business…

Meanwhile, I'm throwing fries and they're hitting Rhyno on the head and he's cussing at me. My brother asks for his license and registration and Rhyno gives him the license but says he doesn't know where the registration is because it's my (Storm's) car. My brother asks, "What's his name" and Rhyno said: "I don't know", which didn't go down well with my brother. Rhyno explained that he didn't know my real name because we're all professional wrestlers, but my brother said he didn't watch wrestling. He then asked Rhyno if he'd been drinking and Rhyno told him no at which point I shouted out that Rhyno was actually on steroids!

Billy, who wasn't in on the joke, was completely shocked by this point. My brother then pulled Rhyno out of the car and gave him the drinking test. Meanwhile, I have some bullets in the back of my truck, because I often target shoot. I held up a bullet from the window and shouted, "Officer, he's got a gun on him!" Rhyno, in complete shock, looked at me then turned around and saw that my brother had his taser aimed at him and was screaming at him to put his hands on his head. Rhyno reached up, but my brother kept telling him to reach higher. At that point, my brother told Rhyno he was taking him to jail. He takes Rhyno to the car and puts one hand behind his back and cuffs him.

I get out of the car, come running over and hit my brother from behind. He goes down as if he's been knocked out. Rhyno turns around, one hand still cuffed and says "What did you just do Storm!". I shouted "Dude, let's get out of here. We'll rip the camera out of his car and they'll never know it was us". He simply said, "FU, I'm leaving". He goes to take off, running into the woods.

At that point, we let him know what was happening. He told me he was convinced I'd gone completely crazy. He was going to run into the nearest house and call the cops!
Rib James Storm once did to Rhino while in TNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Paige will be on Conan O'Brien on TBS on Thursday night to push the WWE 2K 16 video game release.

A true masterpiece by @sylvesterwwe

A photo posted by Tyler Breeze (@mmmgorgeous) on

Some other sheet news includes:
  • According to John Pollock from LAW (Live Audio Wrestling), WWE currently planning on waiting until the actual Hell in a Cell ppv itself to reveal who will face Cena for the US title.
  • For those in the UK, South Side Wrestling announced Austin Aires will be at their October 24th show and is facing Will Ospreay in a match.
  • According to the Observer, don't expect any Evolve related stuff to show up on the WWE Network any time soon due to the WWE not liking the production used by Evolve nor wants to invest the huge sums of money to improve it. The current relationship between the two companies is just planned to be talent swaps and a feeder system for NXT.
  • Update to Owen Hart's DVD/Blu-Ray set getting a recent cover changed as its been rumored the WWE is considering one more change before settling on a final version.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote