View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 02:56 PM   #139
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Dunno what makes you say that last part, but she got really good. Maybe not at first.

Also, do you guys really just change the channel like that? How do you even know how long she's going to be on TV for a segment? Or maybe she was about to get interrupted by one of your favorites. Whether a show sucks or not, I stick with it all the way through. I always hear people say they change the channel or turn the TV off, and it sounds hilariously short-sighted to me.
Yeah dude, I literally changed the channel when she was on. I'd check in a few minutes later. I legitimately hated her on my tv.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote