View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 09:25 AM   #10
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Intrigues

Jericho/Owens - best rivalry on show and best build

Neville/Aries - should be great and will get time on pre-show hopefully

Battle Royal (who doesn't like battle royals?)

Rollins/Triple H - knee injury has actually helped the build and added a level of interest

Atmosphere for Reigns/Taker - crowd should make this one, at least until the finish

Possible Angle appearance - prob not though

Shane's stunt - i think something big is planned

Tag stuff being saved with LADDERS - i think they will pull out all the stops here (also, outside chance of Hardy's)

Concerns

Miz's treatment - squashed Miz would not make me happy

Orton/Wyatt becoming even more hokey/strange - last 3 weeks of build has been horrendous and seen my interest drop completely in this one...Confusing mess

Lesnar/Goldberg being terrible

Reigns reactions derailing whole show (also an intrigue) - will be fun, but if it goes on early, it could ruin other matches

Woman's matches (esp Smackdown) being a mess - too many bodies, confusing builds

Corbin/Ambrose getting lost in shuffle - not even on Smackdown and it's for the IC title

Where the classic match will come from - all matches have their issues (Taker's age, Shane not being a wrestler, Rollins injury etc...). I don't think there is a guaranteed great match on the card

All in all, so much going on and so many questions. Pretty excited about it tbh despite not being massively into majority of the matches/builds. Think it's going to be really fun if nothing else.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote