Thread: Rick and Morty
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 05:47 AM   #28
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savio View Post
I saw "close encounters of the rick-kind", prettycool. How come he keeps burping?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Cause he is drunk 24/7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Dale Newstead View Post
The burping fucked with me super hard when I started watching the show, but you actually get used to it and it's moreorless white noise after a while. And yeah as previously said, he's constantly fucking shitcanned.
The burping didn't bother me so much... that and the constang stammering by both of the titular characters is a conversational idiosyncrasy I can look past, kinda like regional accents.

What bothered me initially is Rick's drool. I initially thought he had a soul patch that kept disappearing and reappearing, as it is exactly the same color as his hair, and thought it was unnecessarily bad animation.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote