View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:22 AM   #15
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Lol yeah. One of those losers set up a GoFundMe because he was living in a hotel. Which is smart: giving a drug addict over a thousand dollars. Last thing I heard he was still living in a hotel wearing his same stupid backwards hat
I just checked and he's up to like $1,800. When did it come out he was on oxy's?

Side note: one night me and my brother were on a train after an ROH show on our way back to Albany. There was some idiot with a backwards hat on drunk as a motherfucker yelling the whole way back and just being belligerent and annoying. At first I thought it was STD, but it really was Ryan Clark.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote