View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #34
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Like, I can feel myself ticking over to the point where I want to detach myself so much that when I'm reading television news in a few years, I can be surprised WWE even still exists when I found out they are either folding or getting renewed for another 8 years and own a country in the Middle-East.

So is this deal real? I don't understand why NBC Universal would agree to this. It feels like they could have renewed for much of the same.
If it is real, there are two primary reasons for the increase.

1. Selling their content to Disney, Fox and FS1 & 2 now have the $ and also the need for new original content, and so Fox was offering a similar figure for WWE programming, and probably in particular RAW, and

2. For both Fox and NBC, they've determined that over the length of whatever agreement(s) they've offered or may offer, at least currently, its less risk and more cost effective for them to pay WWE for it's content that has an already established audience, (despite the declining audience), then it is to attempt to develop new original content and build new audiences with no guarantee of return.

Last edited by BigCrippyZ; 05-17-2018 at 05:10 PM.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote