View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #2491
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kano View Post
I was pretty annoyed with the ending. I'm all for open-enders, but aside from the violent match, there wasn't much epicness to the wrestling aspect and I was kinda hoping for a good fight and a bit more viewer satisfaction.

Not much to the story as a whole, like we didn't see how good he was before he was a 'broken piece of meat', and I know its a film about someone past his prime etc, but I found it harder to invest as much interest in his character without knowing so much about him.

Think i took in too much hype from people and the media as well.
Fair point.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote