View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Favorite Terrible Wrestlers

I was just thinking a bit about all the wrestlers that have provided me with entertainment and joy. I began to realize, many of those people were terrible in the ring.

Here's my Top 5 ( in no particular order)

5. Ernest Miller

I remember not enjoying any of this guy's matches, but loving him all the same. Felt like watching a guy with a big personality and no actual wrestling training whatsoever get a shot on TV. He was golden dookie.

4. 90% of ECW wrestlers

Going to lump the Tommy Dreamers, Balls Mahoneys, and New Jacks into the same category. Many of them earned my love after sacrificing their bodies, being entertaining and whatnot. However, watching entire ECW matches with a lot of these guys is a bit underwhelming. Paul was good at cutting out the shit and leaving in the highlights.

3. David Flair

I still don't understand why Ric didn't properly train his son. Flair looked less like a wrestler than CM Punk and Matt Hardy too, just some average looking college kid in the ring. Got saddled with a crazy gimmick and generally only had forgettable matches, but for some reason I liked him. Partly because I loved his dad, but he had a charm to him as well. Plus his hot ass manager.

2.Blue Meanie

bWo 4 lyfe! That is all. Stevie was actually a good wrestler otherwise he'd be here.

1. Al Snow

Mick Foley was average at best, but worked with his physical limitations and advantages to create a unique style. Al Snow was a half-assed version of that without the same advantages of Foley, but I really did and do love him. He may have had some good matches in ECW I never saw, but generally every match with him in it was a disappointing affair. The Head stuff was golde, but if I'm being honest his best match was wrestling by himself in the ring as people watched on.

Your turn. Go.

It's time to make TPWW MEAT again!

Quote:
Unlike traditional grills which cook food from a single, direct heat source, the Pit Barrel® Cooker’s cylindrical shape and “Hook-and-Hang” method places the food in the center of the action, heating the meat from all sides at once, producing consistently great-tasting, perfectly cooked meat every time.

Also have some popcorn.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote