View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #4946
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
You'll probably need to give Infinity a miss then.
I'm not interested in it either. I actually have a hardcover of Thanos Imperative but I'll probably sell it since I haven't read it (only a few pages) but it looks really good. I pretty much only like Silver Surfer and Thanos for space Marvel, although the cancerverse seems cool. I don't find the appeal in GOG for a movie, they were ok in the USM cartoon but eh, not my cup of tea.

The only comics I read and care about now are literally Superior Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, Deadpool, Superior Spider-Man Team Up and The 4 book mini series "Superior Carnage"... I'm also buying Thunderbolts but it's been sucking and I stopped caring about it since like issue 3 until this most recent issue which was okay.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote