View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:48 AM   #43570
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixxT9 View Post
His stats are pretty meh.

Too bad OJ didn't become a wrestler instead of a murderer. It would be huge, he was a huge star.
I wonder about stuff like that sometimes. Like, what if Snoop Dogg didn't go on to release the "longest awaited rap album of all time", and instead, focused on football? From what I understand, he was a standout QB. Would he have been Heisman material in college and possibly gone on to the NFL? Would he have "smoked too much" and been suspended/forced out like Rickey Williams? And how different would not only the music world but the sports world be (or pop culture in general) if he made a shift in focus back then? What if Kevin Nash never got hurt in the first place, and kept playing basketball? Would his career doing that outstripped the lack of Diesel, the Curtain Call, The Outsiders, nWo, and so-on...? There would be a lot of shit that wouldn't have taken place and other plans put in motion.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote