View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 09:47 PM   #18166
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Green Arrow ended up getting injured during his training for the tag match against Stardust and King Barrett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4W
Stephen Amell, who is scheduled for a tag team match at SummerSlam, was injured in doing a weight workout this morning.

According to a video he posted, Amell was doing a snatch, which is a lift where you take the bar from the floor to overhead without pausing at the shoulders (which would be a clean and jerk or clean and press). When doing the lift, he ended up smashing the bar into his jaw.

He suffered a cracked jaw, his molars were indented into his tongue and his tongue was swollen. No word on how this may or may not affect his match next week.
Amell's Facebook posting about the incident.
Quote:
“Super fired up this morning… I was training, I was doing a snatch-pull-curl… I don’t know, with a bar. I snatched it so hard that it literally cracked me in the jaw, right here [shows off lower jaw]. And both my molars, indented into my tongue. I’m okay. I’m just waiting for some ice at the moment. Ice it down, take the swelling of the tongue away. Hopefully get back to speaking in a more normal voice. I’m very excited to loop my lines on Arrow today, because I don’t think I necessarily sound like me. Nothing like ringing your bell first thing in the morning.”
Ended up being less serious than reports are stating but still enough to cause concern about his status if his jaw doesn't heal in time.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote