View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 09:26 PM   #471
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Powerbomb Appreciation Wednesday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The 11/8 edition of SmackDown Live garnered 1,921,000 viewers, down from last week's 2,187,000 viewers. Election coverage definitely tapped into their audience.
Lowest in the Live era even though it was a very special case this week (Elections and being taped). Also ended up being the least viewed Smackdown episode for this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The latest episode of The Kevin Gill Show was released this past Monday. New episodes with new interviews will be coming out every Monday going forward.

This week's episode featured The Wolfpac (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Sean Waltman). Some of their comments about Shawn Michaels taking over the WWE Performance Center have been transcribed below. You can also find some comments from Kevin regarding WWE's new show 205 Live.

On Shawn Michaels joining the WWE Performance Center:

Nash: How many people, including the two guys to my left, know that the new Head of the WWE Performance Center is Shawn Michaels?

Hall: Oh yeah, I knew that.

Waltman: Is he actually moving to Florida? I can't believe that.

Nash: Oh yeah, he's moving to Florida with the family and everything. If you thought that NXT was something wait til that son of a bitch gets down there and gives them his magic. There is nobody better than him. Physically nobody better. Psychology nobody better. It's going to be a game changer. I don't know what the hell they are paying him but it's got to be a lot because to get Shawn to do the 9-5...

Waltman: Whatever it is is a bargain.

Nash: His son wants to do graphic design. His daughter wants to be a veterinarian. Sea World is down there. There's a lot of advantages to being in Orlando over Abilene, TX. Nothing against Abilene. I hear there's a lot of good things going on there.

Gill: I don't think Full Sail has opened a branch out there.

Nash: Graphic design is something you have at Full Sail. "Go with Dad to work."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
WWE wrestler Terry Gerin, who works as Rhyno, one half of the SmackDown tag team champions with Heath Slater, failed to win a seat in the Michigan House of Representatives Tuesday night.

Gerin was running as the Republican nominee in the 15th district, which covers Detroit suburbs like Dearborn, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, Taylor and Monroe. After winning in the primary, he garnered 13,452 votes in the general election, or 38.2 percent of the votes, compared to 21,739 for Democrat Abdullah Hammoud with 100 percent of the precincts reporting.
Supposedly did better than other Republican challengers in nearby districts.

Quote:
After Baron Corbin was removed from the SmackDown men’s division team, Shane McMahon took his spot and was added to the Survivor Series match on last night’s SmackDown. Breezango also won the last qualifying match to earn a spot on the tag division team.
Quote:
For whatever reason, the decision was made to do an injury to Baron Corbin to open up the spot for McMahon. It was done in a way to more strongly focus on Corbin, so it was clearly not a decision that they’ve given up on a guy who they seem to be building long-term as a loner babyface but has little going for him but his height and look.
Quote:
Pete Dunne and other UK talent received a WWE tryout on the company’s overseas tour.
Link with more details: http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article...d?sf41659047=1

Quote:
The World Wrestling Network/EVOLVE announced that they have signed Matt Riddle to an exclusive multi-year deal.

Riddle will face Ricochet at EVOLVE 75 on December 11th. Ricochet was previously scheduled to team with Dick Togo in a match for the EVOLVE Tag Team Championship. DUSTIN will team with a partner of his choosing in a title defense at EVOLVE’s show on Sunday in Joppa, MD.
Quote:
WWE Smackdown’s James Ellsworth appeared earlier this week on the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling Podcast and prior to be announced as Team Blue’s mascot for the upcoming Survivor Series elimination match he discusses with John Poz and Chad how this Cinderella story of his dream coming true is still somewhat developing. Detailing his previous opportunities battling AJ Styles for the WWE Championship and playing second to Dean Ambrose as a main addition to the WWE title feud, James talks his approach to each show and how his current run does not look to be ending anytime soon.
Link to the podcast episode: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/t...21_00_00-08_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411Mania
On the latest edition of his podcast (transcript via wrestlezone.com), Booker T spoke about his run as WCW TV Champion, his thoughts on James Ellsworth, and more…

On Raw Talk:
I think that is what is really cool, to get the real side of what these people are going through. It’s easy to talk about nothing, it’s easy to make up something to talk about, but when it’s something that already there, it’s nice to be real. When I asked Charlotte on the show last week, and talked about Reid, it’s real talk, it’s stuff people out there really want to know about, and want to know how they deal with it and how they cope with it. Me, myself, personally I’ve gone through a whole lot, people can talk to me about anything, and I believe I can relate with them in some form of fashion ...

His Thoughts on James Ellsworth:
It is old. I’m tired of seeing James Ellsworth. This kid had one hell of a run, but send him back to the independents. I’ve seen this guy at a convention, I was appalled, but this guy is going to live this run for quite some time. He’s probably getting a good price out there on the Indy show. They’re probably bringing him in as an attraction, but the thing of it is, me personally I’m not a hater, but you must ride it for as long as you can. Look at Hornswoggle, he worked with WWE for 6-7 years, you can’t hate people like that, but you wonder how James Ellsworth fit into the WWE mold? It just makes you wonder. There are people in my Reality of Wrestling just scratching at the door, so when I see Ellsworth, there’s just gotta be a way, but you have to wait your turn, but it’s definitely getting a little old.
Link itself has more highlights: http://411mania.com/wrestling/booker...s-getting-old/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411Mania
It was previously reported that The Undertaker, Michelle McCool and the Ultimate Warrior’s family were at the opening home game for the Cleveland Cavaliers, which included a championship celebration. WWE set up the appearance and wrote about it on WWE.com. The Undertaker was apparently set to meet and pose with LeBron James, but it never happened. When asked about it, Cleveland.com‘s Joe Vardon explained why it didn’t happen.

He wrote: “I love this question. For a quick review, The Undertaker was stationed outside the locker room at The Q for an uncomfortable hour (give or take) on opening night, apparently to meet James (with cameras and cell phones rolling for the fine folks at WWE to capture the moment and spread the footage around the globe). The reason, besides the huge publicity it would generate for the WWE, was James wore a T-shirt from Homage with The Undertaker’s likeness on the front on practice day prior to Game 5 of the Finals.

James arrived at The Q before the wrestler and his posse, and claimed not to know he was out there. But of course the word immediately spread through the locker room that The Undertaker was waiting outside.

Here’s a life lesson. If you don’t have an appointment, don’t already know James personally, aren’t a business associate or a small child, the odds of “meeting” James before or after a Cavs game in or near the locker room are not great. I once saw Houston Astros stud second baseman Jose Altuve try to get a meeting with James after a game against the Houston Rockets in Texas. The request came through various team PR officials. Let’s just say James had no interest.

Another rule. James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don’t benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that’s enough.“
Quote:
Technically at this point Dixie Carter still owns 92.5 percent of the company, but if and when they get the Corgan thing settled, the ownership is expected to be broken down as 85 percent Anthem, ten percent Aroluxe and five percent Carter. Carter is pushing hard for John Gaburick to keep his job, and at this writing he is still there.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote