Thread: Overwatch 2ish
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #640
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Lol. Google results have Mei as one of the worst heroes. Very close to the bottom. I picked am awesome hero for my main.
I wouldn't worry too much about tier lists or the meta. Those are created with a skilled team using good communication in mind. Most players between bronze and diamond don't even have any common fucking sense.

That's not to say it can't work at lower levels, but again, you need competent players communicating with one another. Heisenbergs group and I haved rolled dive comp teams even though we basically just pick whoever we wanted, because the other team picked a dive comp without knowing why or how it works well.

End of the day, at bronze to diamond, it's better to pick who you're comfortable with, as long as its a character the team can use. Even then you have some wiggle room. I've been on some teams where the compmlooks terrible on paper (no tanks, no dps, etc) but we end up not only winning, but destroying the other team.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote