View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:23 PM   #1500
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
So, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm nowhere near playing for SS yet in RD), but IIRC didn't they give out Zayn as the SS in an RD just a few months ago? I seem to recall looking through the boards' RD threads as I always do (yep even back in S2...I was bored, sue me) and seems like he definitely was given out once before as the SS.

If so, a lotta people gonna be paying, and some completing SS for free, with SS Pro Zayn cards...
Yep dont care I need the pro!
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote