View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 01:32 PM   #1490
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
So, just looking in the card shop...wonder how many people gonna drop a bunch on EL (Elite) packs in hopes of making enough ULT pros to qualify for ULT E Pro Oldberg.

As for me, I learned my lesson back in S1. This game still seems very much "pay-to-win" despite how quickly new players can reportedly climb the ranks. I'll just put in my grind when the time is right for me to do so.
Same here. Never spent a penny on the game and never will. I'd rather collect all the cards than spend insane money for no reason...
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote