Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:02 PM   #153
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wow. I knew they'd patched the fuck out of some shit with the "Fallout: New Vegas Complete Edition", but holy fuck, what you just described is insane.

I remember installing all the DLC from the Complete Edition DLC disc and rushing to get all my pre-gaming for my trip to Helios One out of the way, and then tackling the "That Lucky Old Sun" quest given by a guy called Fantastic, I think. You could overload a terminal and go back to Ignacio Rivas and tell him you'd done so as a special dialog option and receive a small amount of stimpaks and doctor's bags, and it could be repeated ad infinitum until you had as many of each as you wanted, as well as you would get like +350XP for each time you did so and could easily max your level early on.

Well, as it turned out, the DLC installation caused that to be patched, and I was pissed until I remembered to uninstall the DLC and proceed with the quest and reinstall the DLC.

Not gonna lie, I exploited the shit out of that bug/glitch and took as much as I could carry, LOL. Good times.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote