View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 05:03 AM   #6559
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
I am so sick of this whole reality changing, time travels, travels to other dimensions, heroes taking over other heroes' identities. Different timelines in different titles. Comics are just confusing these days. Why do I keep reading? No clue.
This has been one of my biggest problems with marvel in recent years. Too much of a reliance on time travel/alternate universe stories. They used to be big events. I remember being so pumped for Age of Apocalypse. Nowadays it feels like every other story I read is one of these types of stories. The last one that meant anything was House of M. They're not special anymore.

Other problem is their lack of balls in comitting to major status quo changes. Redeeming Scarlet Witch, killing off bucky cap, etc. Just a couple examples, but so many fresh, original stories could have been told with those characters, but nope. And as a result, nothing really has much of an impact anymore. "Oh my god, Captain America is an agent of Hydra? Thats crazy.....until they return it all to normal a year later."
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote