View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 09:57 AM   #23
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Is Noomi Rapace in this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Think so. It was weird because at first they said she wouldn't be in it, then all of the sudden they were like "oh yah now she's in it" so who the f knows what the hell that was all about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
she's officialy listed as a cast member. don't know if she was in the trailer, might have missed her but sure as fuck she is in the movie

I would bet that she will be in this film about as much as Michael Biehn was in Alien 3.
Michael Bien was so angry about being killed off in that movie that he demanded and recieved almost the same rate as he got for the whole of Aliens. I think that also caused some sort of ammendment to actor's rights in use of their own images but I may be wrong about that part.

As for this fim I am looking forward to it.
Bearing in mind I was looking forward to Prometheus and what we got was basically a much longer version of one of the opening scenes in the original Alien. Croissant shaped spacecraft, gigantic corpses...I mean they really didn't add much more did they?
Just the addition of the black goop which made the film pretty pointless without any sort of explanation.

I hope this is much better with at least some actual explanations going on because I don't think I'll trust anyone involved again if they pull another Prometheus.
I've always wanted to watch that with the writer's commentary. I don't even know if there is commentary with the screenwriter but it would be nice to know what was cut.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote