View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #548
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Quote:
Meet Alodia Gosiengfiao. She's a popular cosplayer, a gamer and totally interested in being a blood elf in the World of Warcraft flick.

But she doesn't just want to be in the movie, she's apparently had a meeting with Legendary Pictures, the studio producing the big screen version of World of Warcraft, to discuss the picture.

Legendary Pictures is the studio behind The Dark Knight, Inception and 300.

"Just met up with Legendary Pictures CEO&Founder Thomas Tull and Sr. Vice President Alex Garcia, earlier today at their office in Warner Boulevard re: their new Warcraft movie," Gosiengfiao wrote on her Facebook page (via Japanator).

Cosplay Queen Eyes The World of Warcraft Movie "We met with Legendary about that movie, and they're considering for one of the characters," the famed Philippines-based cosplayer tells Kotaku. "Since they're just starting, they haven't done the casting yet." Nothing is set in stone obviously. Gosiengfiao tells Kotaku that she really hopes she can participate in the film and would love to be a blood elf.

Sam Raimi recently stated that the film was progressing slowly, and he has a 40 page treatment of the screenplay.
"Cosplay queen"

Never heard of this bitch before this article. It's always fascinating to discover something that's apparently 'big' or whatever. When the Twilight movie came out and people were talking about how big the book was I was thinking, "I've never heard of the Twilight before now... was I under a rock?" Same with Harry Potter. Same with Monster Hunter. Guess I'm not as in tune with pop as I once thought.

Anyway, good luck to the chick.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote