View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 11:39 PM   #38
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Final Heaven View Post
Let's have a rundown of the bullet points-

○smug heel
○too soon after her debut to form any sort of opinion on how "great" she is
○still a bit awkward in the ring
○still a bit awkward on the mic
○booked on a tear
○seriously they're booking her to be fucking bulletproof ATM

Yep, I think "OMG this generations Trish Stratus, guys!!!!!!!!" is about where she should be on her
I somehow feel like this was a shot at what I said, and if so, you might have missed the point.

Her "awkwardness" in the ring and on the mic seem more of a thing that will come with reps for both. However, even at her level of green in both these areas, she's better than some on the main roster RIGHT NOW. I'd say she's already well beyond Kelly Kelly, and she's supposedly a 'legend'.

Ironically, your Trish Stratus comparison is somewhat apt, because Trish was pretty shit when she first showed up. She went on to fall into arguments about female GOAT. Bianca is better now at this point in her WWE tenure than Trish was at this point in hers, and the girl has plenty of upside.

My Trish comparison is more about where she started vs where she ended up. Not saying "give her the crown now!!!", I'm saying she can get there if the machine gets behind her and doesn't sabotage her and/or make her a clown or a complete jobber.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote