View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 05:55 AM   #9
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
"EST" means that she's the...err, everyhthingest? The strongEST, the toughEST, the baddEST, the whatever utmost, ya know?

The hair thing is cool, but lately she has been showing that she can work without it even being a factor at all.

As for the blue lipstick, I feel like I have seen it just one time. Part of her persona is that she is flashy, so I think even that fits. That promo package talked about how she recognized greatness in herself in high school/college/etc. sports, but was always made to quell her sensations in the name of professionalism. That's why pro wrestling is perfect for her, because she's allowed to flaunt the gifts that she's always had, and her bravado is celebrated.

I'm definitely not saying call her up to the main right now, but she's doing incredible work for the amount of time she's actually been in the business, and she's making the "EST" moniker seem like a reality. Kudos to her. She's a joy to watch.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote