View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 01:14 AM   #205
Boondock Saint

Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)Boondock Saint is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Marvel Movie General Update:

Wolverine is still filming, infact a scene where Logan and Creed (Sabretooth) lead soldiers on the D-Day landing(!) was filmed not long ago. It doesn't seem like there's much effort to combine Wolverine with the forming Marvel Movie-verse, as he is essentially coming off the Singer-verse of X-Men movies. It would solve a number of continuity issues if a name drop were to be added here and there, integrating (atleast) Logan into the Movie-verse. His solo film itself promises some big Marvel names that could benefit from a little rub off in 'the big picture'. I'd cream my pants for a shot of Captain America in the background of that D-Day scene, even in a vague shadow.

I think Wolverine is still a FOX property and not tied-in with the new Marvel Studios venture.
Boondock Saint is offline   Reply With Quote