View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #1358
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Random Classic WWF Gif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Despite heavy promotion for last night's John Cena vs. Shinsuke Nakamura main event, SmackDown ratings were only up a bit more than one percent from last week. The show averaged 2.569 million viewers, the highest number since June 27th.
Quote:
WWE.com posted an article last night stating that Bayley’s shoulder was injured during her match against Nia Jax on Raw this past Monday. The injury appears to be legitimate, though the severity of it isn't currently known.

The article mentions that the official diagnosis was inconclusive due to the amount of swelling suffered following the bout. The injury seems to stem from either a spot where Jax threw Bayley out of the ring under the bottom rope and her shoulder hit on the mat hard or when Jax gave her a double chicken wing slam.

Dr. Chris Amann stated in the article that Bayley would be undergoing more diagnostic testing later this week to determine the extent of the injury once the swelling goes down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
New York City's WPIX Channel 11 News announced that Paul Heyman would be appearing on tonight's 10 PM news broadcast around 10:45 PM alongside Scott Stanford (who is a news anchor for the station on top of his WWE announcing duties) with "breaking news" about the 8/20 Summerslam PPV in Brooklyn, NY.

Heyman teased his appearance earlier this evening via Twitter:

Hey @scottstanford1 why do I have eight messages from @pix11sportsdesk and your news trucks in front AND behind me?
WTF? This is insane! pic.twitter.com/6kZvRjgsxd
— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) August 2, 2017

Scott Stanford responded:

If you'd pick up your phone, we wouldnt have to follow you!! @PIX11News @HeymanHustle @WWE https://t.co/Up6SwKmVPU
— Scott Stanford (@scottstanford1) August 2, 2017

WPIX later announced the following:

EXCLUSIVE tonight: @HeymanHustle joins @scottstanford1 in studio at 10:45 with breaking news on @WWE @SummerSlam Weekend pic.twitter.com/FzIE9xpbnx
— PIX11 News (@PIX11News) August 2, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE Network has begun uploading the second half of the WWE ECW episodes as well as more World-Class Championship Wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
John Cena took to Twitter to comment on his bout with Shinsuke Nakamura last night and his bad bump right before the finish of the bout while responding to something Kevin Owens wrote about the match and Cena:

Did kinda tip my hand there. I know U can't C me, but there's #Morethanmeetstheeye much #Respect to @ShinsukeN good luck at #SummerSlam @WWE https://t.co/CqhYy4NJoz
— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 2, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Daniel Bryan posted the following on Twitter:

Sorry everyone, rogue #SmackingTalk only lasted one week before being shutdown. We'll keep on fighting the good fight. @ReneeYoungWWE #TOUT
— Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) August 2, 2017
Quote:
Dakota Kai, who was formerly known as Evie before signing with WWE, will team with Dahlia Black against Jinny & Deonna Purrazzo at PROGRESS NYC on August 12th. Jack Gallagher will also be challenging Pete Dunne for the WWE UK title at that show.
Link to the announcement: https://twitter.com/ThisIs_Progress/...52827898490881

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
Paul Heyman is reportedly pushing for Brock Lesnar to drop the WWE Universal Title to Samoa Joe at SummerSlam later this month, according to Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated.

As noted, Heyman announced on this week's RAW that he and Lesnar will leave WWE if Lesnar loses the title in the SummerSlam Fatal 4 Way with Joe, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. Barrasso points to how a SummerSlam loss would allow Lesnar to take needed time off to begin training for the rumored UFC return fight against Jon Jones, who would have to move to heavyweight.

Lesnar is signed to WWE through WrestleMania 34 in 2018 and there is no chance of him opting out early. SI reports that Lesnar's UFC return is imminent and that he will still work the 2018 Royal Rumble and WrestleMania 34. The UFC fight has been rumored for November or December of this year. As noted, Lesnar is also advertised for the No Mercy pay-per-view in Los Angeles, CA from the Staples Center on Sunday, September 24th.
Link to the article: https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...att-cappotelli

Quote:
Speaking of Flair, we noted that The Roman Show caught up with the Nature Boy this past Friday night. Flair said that he is a big fan of rap stars Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg and others. He also said that he was "honored" that Ross' hit song Bout that life was dedicated to him.

"I love Rick (Ross)," Flair said. "I see him when I am down here. He lives in Atlanta [by the song]. I am honored. I've done stuff with Post Malone. I like Rick Ross, Post Malone, 50 Cent... My my closest friend, Snoop, is on 30 for 30. I am a big fan of Snoop Dogg."

Flair later added, "Snoop gave me credit for creating swag."
Link to the interview: http://rodolforoman.com/wordpress/ri...ohncenarecord/

Quote:
Heath Slater is launching the Face 2 Face Wrestling School, a privately owned training facility for new as well as previously trained wrestlers starting next Wednesday, August 9th in Atlanta, Ga. The facility will boast more professional wrestling and training experience than any other training center in the World with lead trainers Mr. Hughes, WWE Hall of Fame Superstars Teddy Long and Ron Simmons along with Jazz, Kiera Hogan and Odinson. The 7200 sq. ft facility has two new 18' rings, a full media room and a promo room as well as a full time strength, conditioning and nutrition coach. They have 4k live action cams recording every in ring move as well, and they can provide pricing packages that include housing long or short term.
Quote:
Below is video from this week's Bring It To The Table with Peter Rosenberg, JBL and Corey Graves. JBL says a reunion of The Shield is not necessarily a positive thing. JBL believes Roman Reigns is the guy they want to carry the company and sell the tickets but Reigns with The Shield didn't sell tickets. JBL says Reigns is the guy everyone comes to boo, and that sells tickets & merchandise. Graves loves the potential for Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose but he wonders if the WWE Universe would react differently to Reigns if they did a full-blown three-member reunion.

Could @WWERollins, @TheDeanAmbrose and @WWERomanReigns benefit from a #Shield reunion? The #BringItToTheTable panel has some doubts... pic.twitter.com/kJptLDqhrg
— WWE (@WWE) August 1, 2017
Quote:
Karen Jarrett was asked about the reported altercation between her and Braun Strowman at a Nashville bar a few weeks back during a conference call with the media on Wednesday.

"Oh my goodness, I can clear the air," said Jarrett. "It was a silly incident where you have two people in the wrestling business playing their characters, being silly and it got blown way out of proportion." ...

"And the fact that the two of us are still in the news and it's still being talked about, that's a question that you took the time to ask I think is hysterical, to be honest with you," Jarrett continued. "It's silliness. It's the wrestling business, we had fun with it and somebody took it and turned it into something more than it was."
Quote:
Former WWE superstar Jack Swagger could possibly be on his way to Global Force Wrestling after departing WWE earlier this year.

Dutch Mantell, who is now working as head of the GFW creative team, commented on Swagger during a conference call with the media last week. Below is what he said when In Ring Pop asked Mantell if we could see Swagger in GFW:

"I talk to Jack every couple of weeks. Since he left WWE, he has expressed some interest and we have some interest in him," said Mantell. "He was on the road for 10 years, and I think right now he is enjoying his time off. But, I am interested in bringing him in. I think he is a great in-ring talent and performer. Even better than that, he is a great guy to be around. I think you could possibly see him in GFW soon."

Mantell worked side-by-side Swagger during their time in WWE together as his manager Zeb Colter. The two had separate pairings together from 2013–2016. Colter left the company last year, while Swagger requested and was granted his release in March.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote