View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 09:15 PM   #471
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
For those interested, the Switch version of Stardew Valley got delayed and won't be available at launch nor likely during its launch window. Being implied the developer needs more time for the port and may or may not be related to being busy fixing loading issues on the game's other platforms.
https://www.destructoid.com/stardew-...h-413318.phtml
Stardew Valley seems like the perfect game for a system like this, very relaxing to be able to take with you on flights and stuff.

Am wondering whether I would get enough trading in my Wii U to make getting one of these worth while.

Not fussed with the launch titles, but the machine itself and it's portability really appeal because I travel so much.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote