View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #635
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
MARILYN MANSON- BORN VILLAIN

Hey, Cruel World... - 8/10
A great start filled with an onslaught of sounds of distorted soul fire.

No Reflection - 6/10
"The standard over played single of the album" A good song but far from the best on the album in retrospect.

Pistol Whipped - 7.5/10
Cool intro but a bit too long, wish it had more lyrics but the vocal backup layers and music make a funky fun song.

Overneath The Path Of Misery - 9/10
Beat driven chaos with awesome lyrics. My new ringtone

Slo-mo-tion - 10/10
A--FUCK--ING-MA-ZING. Sexy, Dirty Dance, Catchy willed with beautiful layers of melody.

The Gardener - 8/10
Very interesting sporadic music. I love the fa-fa-fake part and of course the "your book" part.

The Flowers Of Evil - 10/10
Fucking love this song. Lyrics sorta remind me of Sopor Aeternus.

Children of Cain - 9.5/10
The keys, the lyrics, the beat.... oh my!

Disengaged - 9.5/10
Diamond Bullet. Love the songs, beats, riffs, lyrics...

Lay Down Your God Damn Arms - 8.5/10
A great fun drinking song with a interesting riff and some interesting musical elements.

Murderers Are Getting Prettier Every Day - 9/10
Astonishing Burning Flag. Killer beat, awesome solo.

Born Villain - 10/10
Another sexy song. The beat, the music, the improved "If I Was Your Vampire" riff.... WOW!!

Breaking The Same Old Ground - 9/10
Beautiful song, just wish it had more lyrics. LOVE THE OUTRO.

You're So Vain - 8.5/10
Fun cover! I love the vibe of it.. so laid back rock n roll!

9.5/10

This pistol whips Holy Wood around for a spot in between ACSS and MA as 3 of the most innovative and enjoyable Manson albums. The music has not been this good for a long time! I missed the band sounding.. like this!!!!
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote