View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #737
Captain of Fun

Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Why such a low score for SF III?

Also, I am playing KoF 2002 Unlimited Match again. Really fun game. Assload of characters, most of which play drastically different from one another. Anyone else have it? I know Funky does, but trying to get him to play any game with you these days, is more difficult than securing an audience with the pope.

Would like to get KoF 13 in the near future, but there are a lot of good games coming out in the next month or so. UFC 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, Mass Effect 3, and Rainbow 6 Patriots are all day one buys for me, and I still have to get Soul Calibur 5. So until all those have been purchased, I'll be sticking with 02. Which is fine atm, as I don't believe 13 has Shermie.
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote