View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #724
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Games I've Beaten in 2012:
Saints Row: The Third - 86
Ultimate MvC 3 - 80
Mortal Kombat - 85
From Dust - 75
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - 60
Skate 3 - 82
Back to the Future: The Game - 70

Even though I didn't finish it, I played enough of Skate 3 to know that it's clearly the best out of the 3 and it's nice to see a game actually improve when it releases sequels. I think there is also some DLC which includes the entire map of 1 & 2 so there's really not much to complain about. Except for the fact that there are no new moves. Not to say that there aren't already a shit ton of moves though, because there are. The only thing added really was a darkslide and underflips. 3 makes 2 feel like 1.5 because there was really nothing added to 2 and I don't know why I even bothered playing it. Playing 2 did nothing but burn me out from playing Skate. 2 added more frustrating components to the game but they listened to the community and took all of that shit out in 3. They even make note of this in like the first 5 minutes of the game, switching the cameraman and making fun of the security guards. It's hard to imagine where they can go from here since they added so much to this.

BTTF was disappointing. It felt unpolished. I think I really would have enjoyed it if they did a better job with the lip-synching and better job at directing the cut-scenes. I've seen QUBO cartoons more enthralling than this. I enjoyed the story, and the gameplay is what it is. Great voice-acting though.

Working on: Payday: The Heist, Gears of War 3, Resident Evil 5, Dungeon Defenders, Magicka, Bastion, Dark Souls, and I might get the MGS collection soon
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote