Thread: CM Punk
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 05:47 AM   #61
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I don’t thibk coming out after the big babyface win was an accident. If they wanted him to return as the babyface hero you have JD win and then have him come out. He came out to “rain on the babyfaces parade”. He’s being positioned as a disruptive force who’s changed the hierarchy. The dynamic with Seth should be really interesting.
Kinda makes sense I guess. Makes the promo on Raw all the weirder to me but I don’t watch it so open to mute idea I’m just not seeing key parts. Easy to judge out of context if you’re not actually following it.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote