View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 06:22 PM   #12
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
If I remember correctly, Triple H mentioned before women segments usually are their highest or among the highest rated segments for RAW since the Revolution started. Even the Observer has mentioned countless times before about women viewers becoming a very valuable demo for the WWE since this started.

WWE's execution of these "First" announcements has been generally bad but they are also doing the rare thing of striking while the iron is still hot on the Women's Revolution. Makes sense these "Firsts" are starting to happen a lot more frequently considering the Revolution started in mid-2015 and wasn't till late 2016 that it bore fruit with the 1st Women's Cell match.
That's bittersweet, because no one is really highly rating. They're on a downward trend, and it tends to be marked by hour and generally everything in the third hour is death, and that's very often the women. I don't think there's anything to that claim, sadly, and it's probably based more on technicality than anything.

Ronda shifted the dynamic back to favoring men. I'm not particularly sure that this women's stuff is that appealing to teenage girls. Probably seems quite trivial and pandering. I'd imagine it does well with horny boys who like how bendy Sasha is.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote