View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 05:21 PM   #2
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I did a bit of strat feds, email feds, and board feds over the year's I did it.

And there were various charcters. From Extreme Machine to two of his students: Runoff and R.W. and at the end I even had an R.W. student: Roshan Nocturne.

And they all had very different gimmicks: EM was a Taz/luchador gimmick. Very early, he was concept of late '90s cool. I would later joke that he inspired every indy mark of today.

Runoff was the biggest character, an MMA striker. He was based on Tajiri, but he is most easily described as Shibata before I knew who Shibata was (and since it was early 2000s, before Shibata really started wrestling.) Much of his gimmick involved him not speaking or saying very little in a trash talk heavy fed. Most of his insults were written on notebooks or chalkboards. And he was surprisingly successful.

R.W. had a nickname of "Hardcore Hick" and was a violent redneck who used shovels, but was well versed in traditional wrestling. The guy said Vato like Hogan said Brother. And he was Jake-like calm, and hid his accent for the most part with how he talked. When he was angry, he sounded like he was from Georga. He was by far my best character.

Roshan was a striker/aerialist that learned submission wrestling from R.W. She had a bit of a habit of letting her mouth get her in trouble, and was very judgmental. Her specialty was a thing invented by a friend of mine lampooning Deathmatch wrestlers called the Slopmatch.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote